Country Acres offers a magical country setting for your special day and the beginning of your life as Mr. & Mrs. We believe that your wedding day is as special and individual as you are, and we are honoured to be part of it by offering our venue and wedding package options to help make your dream wedding come true.
NOTE: *Prices subject to change without notice
* A Reservation Deposit secures your Wedding Date & Locks in Current Prices
To simplify your wedding planning, Country Acres offers a 48 Hour Basic Wedding Package
(Friday noon to Sunday noon), which includes the following:
* Exclusive use of the farm yard property. Only YOUR wedding on the premises!
* Outdoor Ceremony site of your choice
* 4000 sq. ft. Event Tent (100' x 40') with electrical outlets and Edison bulb string lighting
* Antique whiskey barrel Saloon/Bar, with large beverage cooler
* Freezer for ice
* Wheelchair Accessible Washrooms, with antique whiskey barrel sinks
* Prep Kitchen, with large beverage/food cooler
* Huge charcoal barbeque
* Rectangle reception tables
*Brown walnut wood chairs with padded seats for reception
* White chairs for outdoor ceremony
* Antique wood podium for Master of Ceremonies/Toasts/Speeches
* Barn board back-drop for head table with Edison bulb string lighting
* Wooden whiskey-barrel cocktail tables & wooden bar stools
* 2 antique wooden dining tables for dessert/sweets displays
*White chippy paint antique chest of drawers for Candy Bar/ Popcorn Bar, etc.
*3 high chairs for tiny guests
*HUGE charcoal barbecue
* Welcome Station/Ceremony Greeter and parking attendant for your guests
* Unlimited access to farm-yard areas for photographs, including wooded and grass areas, barn-board buildings, antique cars, trucks, farm machinery, CPR milk wagon, threshing machine, vintage city bus and more
* Fans/Propane Heaters in Event Tent, as needed
* Golf cart transportation to and from ceremony site for those with mobility issues
* Accommodation Package, including 2500 sq. ft. Wedding Suite, Log Cabin and Camping
* Hot Tub Spa Room
* Art Studio for Hair & Make-Up
* Round reception tables (for up to 120 guests only)
* Vintage big red hip-roof barn for Cocktail Hour
* Professional Old-Time Photo Booth Photographer & Props
* Vintage dinner plates, cutlery, tea saucers, gold chargers & wine glasses
* Betsy, our running 1928 Model A Ford
* Sound System
* Antique, Vintage and Country decor items
* Lawn games and children's bouncy-spring and rocking horses
* And so much more . . .
TOUR & CONSULTATION
Come for a visit, enjoy a tour of our Event Building, Event Tent (in season), farm yard and farm house, have a cup of coffee and share your wedding day vision with us. A customized quote will be prepared at your request.